Scattered Site homes are a part of the Evansville Housing Authority’s Public Housing program. These sites provide housing for low-income families all across Evansville. If you’re interested in renting one of these homes, please review the criteria below.
- Completed application tendered by applicant with no omissions
- Background criminal history review (must be approved by EHA, FBI fingerprints if necessary/applicable)
- Current/previous Landlord review by EHA
- Personal/Character References tendered by applicant
- Income/asset/employment verifications by EHA
- Previous address/docket searches completed by EHA
- Social Security card(s), birth certificate(s), picture ID verification(s) tendered by applicant. Complete INS information if applicant was not born in the United States for proof of citizenship.
- Deductions for medical/childcare expense(s) as applicable
- Utility company credit verification(s) as applicable
- Meet income requirement as necessary (80% AMI for limit, $10.5k or $15k minimum annual income dependent upon program)
|Address:||1111 Cherry St. |
Evansville, IN 47713