RAD I PROJECT #14-14 RENOVATIONS
to William G. Schnute Towers
Modernization of 115 units located in a 7 story High Rise. Located at 1030 W. Franklin Street, Evansville, IN (IN36P01601011)
1.1 Summary of Work:
- Install EIFS on exterior of building at first floor.
- Install exterior paint at seventh floor of building.
- Install stone at base of wall 4’ tall with limestone ledge.
- Install Sunshade at roof parapet.
- Install new LVT in first floor common areas and community room.
- Install new lay-in ceiling and grid in first floor common areas and community room.
- Install new wall and door at trash chute (6 - floors 2-7)
- Install new acoustical ceiling tile and grid in all units and corridors.
- Install new kitchen cabinets and counter tops. (115 Total)
- Install new VCT and Vinyl base in units and corridors. (80 units)
- Paint all walls, door frames, and ceilings in all locations.
- Install new latch handle door hardware throughout.
- Install new wood fire rated entry doors from corridor into units and in all common areas. (146 doors)
- Install new signage on entry doors. (146)
- Install new energy star refrigerators in all units.(115)
- Install new hollow core swinging doors at all current accordion door locations. (250)
- Add walls and new hollow core doors at electric panels. (23 Units)
- Add exhaust hood at range. (115 units)
- Install new light fixtures in all room in all units.
- Add GFI receptacles near sinks and relocate receptacles directly over sinks.
- Install new smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in bedrooms and halls in all units. (186)
- Install new Fire Alarm panel. (1)
- Install new fire alarm pull stations in corridors. (12 - on floors 2-7)
- Replace all electrical switches and receptacles in corridors and units.
- Install new flooring in elevators. (2)
- Lower urinal in public restroom to ADA height.
1.2 WORK RESTRICTIONS
A. Contractor’s Use of Premises: During construction, Contractor will have full use of site indicated. Contractor’s use of premises is limited only by Owner’s right to perform work or employ other contractors on portions of Project.
B. Owner will occupy units. Contractor is to coordinate with owner.
*Work items listed above are subject to change.