RAD I PROJECT #14-14 RENOVATIONS
to Caldwell Homes and Terrace Gardens
Modernization of 107 units located in 20 townhome buildings for Caldwell Homes. Caldwell Terrace Gardens contain 14 Units in three buildings. Located at 736 Cross Street, Evansville, IN (IN36P016002)
1.1 Summary of Work:
- Install new kitchen cabinets and countertops. (121 Total)
- Install new HVAC units (84)
- Install new VCT and Vinyl base in units and corridors. (90 units)
- Install new stair handrails. (98)
- Paint all walls, door frames, and ceilings in all locations.
- Install new interior doors. (225)
- Install new free standing Pantry cabinet (121)
- Install new latch handle door hardware throughout.
- Refinish all entry doors and paint exterior door frames. (248)
- Install new signage on entry doors. (121)
- Install new energy star refrigerators in all units. (121)
- Add exhaust hood at range. (121 units)
- Install stainless steel backsplash at ranges. (121)
- Install new light fixtures in all room in all units.
- Add GFI receptacles near sinks and relocate receptacles directly over sinks.
- Install new smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in bedrooms and halls in all units. (405)
- Replace all electrical switches and receptacles in units.
- Replace toilets, lav. (124)
- Replace glass in showers with frosted safety glass. (110)
- Remove exterior exhaust fans on ends of buildings. (46)
- Rework grade around buildings and reseed.
- Install shutters on exterior at all windows. (460)
- Install new site lighting. (12)
- Install gutter guards on all buildings. (4968 LF)
1.2 WORK RESTRICTIONS
A. Contractor’s Use of Premises: During construction, Contractor will have full use of site
indicated. Contractor’s use of premises is limited only by Owner’s right to perform work
or employ other contractors on portions of Project.
*Work items listed above are subject to change.