Mar 28, 2012 - 01:00 PM
Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions Workshop
Put life back in your life!
- Are you coping with an ongoing health condition?
- Are you anxious, frustrated, depressed, fearful or lonely?
- Are you looking for better ways to manage your symptoms and your life?
It’s not the way you want to live, but it’s not the end of the story either!
Whatever your ongoing condition – diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety or something else – the Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions Workshop can help you take better control of your health and your life.
SWIRCA & More in conjunction with The Evansville Housing Authority is offering this 6-week health management workshop which meets once per week for 2 hours.
- Find practical ways to deal with pain, fatigue and stress.
- Discover better nutrition and exercise choices.
- Understand new treatment options.
- Learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health.
- Set your goals, develop your plan and track your progress.
- Get the support you need.
This Workshop is an evidence-based health management program developed by Stanford University Patient Education Research Center and chosen by the Department of Health and Human Services as the model for their preventive health initiative.
Register now for a Living a Healthy Life Workshop - contact Ramona Gilmore at EHA, (812) 428-8500. You must sign-up by March 7, 2012 to attend!
White Oak Manor
509 N. St. Joseph Ave
Evansville, IN 47712
Workshop Series 1
Every Wednesday from March 14 - April 18, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.